What are personal data?
Some approach is very important, therefore, you must know that it is any information belonging to a person that visits our website. In our case: name, surname, telephone number and email if you wish to contact us.
Additionally, when you visit our website some information will be automatically saved for technical reasons such as the IP address given by your Internet access provider.
This website always respects and looks after the personal data of its users. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have worked hard to create a secure and reliable space and this is why I would like to share the main principles on which your privacy has been based:
- I never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary for the services you require.
- I never share the personal information of my users with anybody, only when it is mandatory by law or with your express consent.
Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L., has updated this website according to the requirements of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and the, also Spanish, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December known as the Regulation developing the LOPD. It also comes into effect of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April on personal data protection (GDPR), as well as Spanish law 34/2002 of 11th July on Services of the Society of Information and E-Commerce (LSSICE of LSSI).
Who is responsible for your data?
Identity of the responsible person: Juan Pedro Alonso Úbeda
Trade name: Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L.
Address: C/ ALFÉREZ COSIDO, 29 03201 ELCHE – ALICANTE
Contact phone number: 966 292 110
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
For the purposes of the stipulations of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned here above, the personal data you send me on the forms of this website will be treated as « Registered users and contact users » data.
For the data treatment of my users, I apply all the technical and organizational security measures required by the laws in force.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information:
I will apply the following principles according to the new European regulation on data protection for the treatment of your personal data:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one and every single specific purpose and will inform you about it with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only require the strictly necessary data according to the purposes I need them for. The necessary minimum.
- Principle of limited preservation interval: the data will be kept for no longer time than the necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which they are required. I will always inform you about the preservation term, and, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically check my lists and delete the files that have not been in use for some time.
- Principle of integrity and privacy: your data will be treated guaranteeing a proper security of the personal data and guarantee of privacy. You must know that I take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access and incorrect use of the data of my users by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data we treat at Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. come from:
- Contact forms
What rights do you have when you provide your personal data?
Every person has the right to receive confirmation whether Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. is treating personal data that concerns me or not.
The persons interested have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data related to the interested.
- Request its modification or elimination
- Request the limitation of its treatment
- Object the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
The interested may access their personal data as well as request the modification of incorrect data and, in this case, request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In some circumstances, the interested may request the limitation of the treatment of their data and, in those cases, I will only keep those for the exercise or defence of claims.
In some circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the interested may object the treatment of their data. Juan Pedro Alonso Úbeda will stop treating the data, with the exception of imperative legal reasons or for the exercise or the defence of possible claims. Due to the kind of information this website collects, the right of portability of the data cannot be exercised.
The interested also have the right of an effective judicial protection and present claim at the control authorities, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the treatment of personal data that concerns them is against the Regulation.
What are the purposes of the personal data I treat?
The personal data provided will be treated for the following purposes depending on the reason they have been given for and whenever the mandatory acceptation option has been marked.
Contact forms (name and surname, email, telephone number, etc.)
- To reply the requests for the design and manufacturing of fitness machines.
- To contact you to send you price estimates and invoices.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee the compliance of the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the privacy of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services this website provides.
- It also collects not-identifying data that are obtained by some cookies downloaded on the computer of the user when he/she surfs on this website and which I specify in the Cookies Policy.
- To manage social networks. Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. uses social networks including the management of groups. The data treatment of the people using and following the official social network pages of Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. will be ruled by this section. As well as all the conditions of use, privacy policies and rules of access that belong to the social network applied to each case and previously accepted by the user of Juan Pedro Alonso Úbeda. I will treat your data to correctly administrate my presence in social networks, inform about activities, products or services of Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. as well as any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow me to. I will never use the profile of social network followers to send individual advertisements.
Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data identifying the user to third parties, nor will it in the future, without previous consent.
Legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent of the user when requesting information through our contact forms and accepting us to send your information by ticking the box.
The fields on the register forms indicated as mandatory are necessary to assist any demand or requested service, being the inclusion of data on other fields totally voluntary. If you do not provide us the requested details we will not be able to assist you correctly nor provide you the requested service.
The data categories treated are identification data, specifically, name, surname, email, telephone number, address and ID-number. Special protected data categories are not treated.
How long do I keep your data?
Your data will be kept until you do not request to eliminate them and can only be used by Juan Pedro Alonso Úbeda for the purposes expressed above.
To whom will your data be communicated?
In order to provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activities, Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L shares data with the following provider under their own privacy conditions.
Hosting: DonDominio (See link)
All your data are private and will not be shared with third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. does not perform SPAM and does not send commercial mailings that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Secrecy and security of the data:
Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. is committed to the use and treatment of personal data collected from its users, respecting its privacy and using them according to the purposes, as well as the compliance of its obligation to keep and adapt all the technical and organizational measures to avoid the alter, loss, treatment or unauthorized access according to the stipulations of the regulations in force on data protection.
Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of Internet networks and, therefore, the violation of the data protection due to illegal access to it by third parties.
Personal data treatment of minors:
A minimum age of 18 years is required for the supply of personal data, or, in this case, to have the legal capacity to contract.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data:
As a user you are the only responsible for the veracity and truthfulness of the data you provide nexarevolution.com exonerating Juan Pedro Alonso Úbeda (Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L.) from any responsibility in this regard.
The user guarantees and responds, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and is committed to keep it duly updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent:
The given consent, for both the treatment and the transfer of data of the interested, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Juan Pedro Alonso Úbeda (Representaciones Steel-Met, S.L.) under the terms stipulated in this policy and for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will, under any circumstances, never be retroactive.