A cookie is a small text file that remains in your surfer once you visit any website. It is used to help the website to remember your visit when you surf again.
Cookies are used to save technical information, personal preferences, personalization of contents, use statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs as without the cookies these services offered on any site would be much reduced.
Cookies used on this website:
Following the directions given by the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, we would like to explain the use this website makes of cookies in order to inform you as accurate as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users writing comments on the blog are human and no automatized applications. We use this to avoid spam.
This website uses the following cookies of third parties:
- Google Analytics: it saves cookies to elaborate statistics about the traffic and visits on this website. By using this website you are accepting the information treatment Google does about you. Therefore, the rights to exercise any of your rights must be carried out communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies in order to allow you to click on buttons like Like or Share.
Deactivate or eliminate cookies
You may exercises your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies of this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the surfer you are using.
- Nor this website or its legal representatives are to be held responsible for the content and the veracity of privacy policies third parties mentioned in this cookies policy might have.
- Web surfers are tools used to save cookies and this site enables you to exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Nor this website or its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies on the here above mentioned surfers.
- It may sometimes be necessary to install cookies to remind the surfer your wish of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company saves the cookies in its servers located in the United States and is committed to not share them with third parties unless it is extremely necessary for the system operation or when it its mandatory by law. According to Google it does not keep your IP address. Google Inc. is a company in compliance with the Agreement of Save Port that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated upon the protection established by the European regulations. You may read detailed information on this regards on the following link. If you need more information about the use Google does of cookies, we provide you this other link.
- For any doubts or request about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact section of this website.
This cookies policy has been last updated on 06-11-2018.